So where do I begin...
I'm new to the Blog world and to be honest...I get the hype, I've been reading my friend's blog (Which is HI-larious BTDubz) and it hath sparked the writer flame in the heart of this NOOB.(Gamer term for newbie)
So on this Blue Monday I decided to "get it"...and no, I am not one of those, "ulgh, it's such a Blue Monday" kind of people...I believe that everyday I spend at work is a "Blue" day...funny enough I like my job, I just LOATHE getting up early. I seriously don't get why work couldn't start later and therefore end later. Admittedly I don't have kids or anything so my life is MINE...for the moment and I'd like to keep it that way!!!
So I look forward to expressing my thoughts, even if no one is going to read it...but to me blogging is like tweeting, you send out a thought into the digital universe and in your mind it was seen by millions of people all over the world...even though you only have 35 followers. Cue Shocked Face...
Anyhoo...I'm off to fake being busy for the day, hope I put a smile on your face with this one, but I'll also take giving you mild heart attack.
Your Welcome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment